
So I am trying to get some of my family members to blog but its not really working, but I love them all to death so I decided to post some pictures of my family. My brother Jake is 18 now and plays football at Snow College. He is getting ready to go on a mission and I am so excited for him. He will be such a good missionary and it will be so good for him. My sister Jenay is living in AF and goes to UVU and works and cheers. Its nice to have her so close. Jeanie lives in Fielding and has a cute new baby Colter. Ben lives Mount Pleasant and has a cute wife and two kids (but I don't have any pictures of them yet). And my brother Sam lives in Highland and has a cute 18 month old, Brooklyn. She is the little blonde. Here are some pictures of all of us this summer on our annual trip to Jackson Hole, Jake's football games, and me and Taylor and Sam skydiving!



8 comments:
WOW! You went skydiving?!? That's awesome!! So um... I am coming up your way soon... are you going to be around? Give me a call!
whatever! skydiving?! not freaky at all. let's play right now. i miss you. and can i just tell you that the picture under all those antlers is freaking me out!
Your family is so cute! That is awesome that you went skydiving, I am to big of a chicken!
We need to figure out a plan on how to get families to blog because I can't get mine to do it either. It would be so nice to see what is going on in the lives of family i don't get to see everyday. maybe you should teach a blogger class and I will tell my family to go to it. . . haha :)
OK so....Jenay is old. I haven't seen her since the gym days when she was like 8!
Wow. Your family is totally grown up. I can't believe your little brother is not at all little anymore. Hey I went private so email me your email at bcchubs@yahoo.com so I can invite you. Hope all is well.
So it's taken me this long to find out you have a blog? I am glad I found you via blogspot and we must keep in touch. Email me so I can invite you to mine. Miss you girl!
Missyrae3@hotmail.com
*Melissa
That is crazy to see a pic of Janae all grown up!
And I'm so jealous you went skydiving!
I so want to go one day!
It was good running into you at Rod Works!
xOxOxO
Post a Comment