Jana, I saw your post of Cami's, It looks like you guys have done a lot of cool stuff, looks really fun!! anyways just thought I'd drop by...talk to you later!! Jamie Vakautakakala (Brown)
Blogging 101 (ha I'm kidding) this is how you add friends: Go to your Dashboard, click Layout. then click Add A Page Element. one of the choices is Link List. so click that and Add To Blog. You can put a title (like friends/family) and next to NEw Site URL: put in their blog address. New Site Name is what it will show on your blog. just remember to Add link and then save it before clicking out! Hope that helps! haha you can still call anytime, love to help ya.
oh and I'm coming home July 22 so I want to come see ya! Lets go to lunch or something k oh have a mentioned we might be moving to Richfield?? (since the news of our twins) ONLY a temporally move but yeah NEVER thought I'd say that but we just might if we sell our place soon. maybe we do need to talk on the phone!
Jana! I'm so glad I got to see you at the Rodeo! I'm adding you to my blog... Mine is private so email me (dreamig@msn.com) your email address & I'll send you an invite! Andrea (Laursen) Your bf from Miss Robinson's class! :)haha xOxOxO
Taylor and I got married July 1, 2005. He works in Salt Lake at Orchard Securities raising capital for real estate investments and I do all the payroll and accounting for Beaches Tanning Centers as well as coach Springville High School's cheer squad. We have a lot of fun together and love hanging out with our family and friends.
6 comments:
Jana,
I saw your post of Cami's, It looks like you guys have done a lot of cool stuff, looks really fun!! anyways just thought I'd drop by...talk to you later!! Jamie Vakautakakala (Brown)
Glad to see you added some pictures!! so how was your 4th? did you go to Richfield or do something else?
Blogging 101 (ha I'm kidding)
this is how you add friends:
Go to your Dashboard, click Layout.
then click Add A Page Element. one of the choices is Link List. so click that and Add To Blog. You can put a title (like friends/family) and next to NEw Site URL: put in their blog address. New Site Name is what it will show on your blog. just remember to Add link and then save it before clicking out! Hope that helps! haha you can still call anytime, love to help ya.
oh and I'm coming home July 22 so I want to come see ya! Lets go to lunch or something k
oh have a mentioned we might be moving to Richfield?? (since the news of our twins) ONLY a temporally move but yeah NEVER thought I'd say that but we just might if we sell our place soon. maybe we do need to talk on the phone!
Hey-I'm glad you figured this out without me! I'm such a loser. You might be too adventurous for me now!
Jana!
I'm so glad I got to see you at the Rodeo!
I'm adding you to my blog...
Mine is private so email me (dreamig@msn.com) your email address & I'll send you an invite!
Andrea (Laursen) Your bf from Miss Robinson's class! :)haha
xOxOxO
Post a Comment