So I got some pictures back from the Ragnar Relay. It was one of the hardest things I've ever done. It is a relay race from Logan to Park City. We had a team of 12 members which I decided isn't enough. I ran 15.6 miles altogether and Taylor ran over 16 miles. We rode in two big vans of six people. The race was 180 miles altogether and it took our team 28 hours to finish. The fastest team ran it in about 17 hours! Lets be honest, who really runs 5 minute miles?! There were also Ultra teams who only used 6 people. People are crazy! It was a lot of fun because we had of fun people on our team. We rode in boy and girl vans so the only person I knew at first was Taylor's sister Amy, but all the girls were really funny and we made it fun. My knee decided it didn't want to run anymore in the middle of my second run and so the rest of the time I ran like a gimp and everyone made fun of me. Taylor did awesome on his runs and made really good time! We hope we can do it again next year.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
So I got some pictures back from the Ragnar Relay. It was one of the hardest things I've ever done. It is a relay race from Logan to Park City. We had a team of 12 members which I decided isn't enough. I ran 15.6 miles altogether and Taylor ran over 16 miles. We rode in two big vans of six people. The race was 180 miles altogether and it took our team 28 hours to finish. The fastest team ran it in about 17 hours! Lets be honest, who really runs 5 minute miles?! There were also Ultra teams who only used 6 people. People are crazy! It was a lot of fun because we had of fun people on our team. We rode in boy and girl vans so the only person I knew at first was Taylor's sister Amy, but all the girls were really funny and we made it fun. My knee decided it didn't want to run anymore in the middle of my second run and so the rest of the time I ran like a gimp and everyone made fun of me. Taylor did awesome on his runs and made really good time! We hope we can do it again next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
So... where are those pictures? I can only imagine so much Jana!!
Okay, those are some really cute pictures. I am glad you fixed it. YES, we are still hanging out tomorrow. Give me a call in the morning!!
Jana you are so funny. Um we are definitely down with some good boating ANyTime!! Why are you guys so active and hard core?? Can't I be hard core like you? COME ON!
Post a Comment