Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Vacation





So me and Taylor took our first vacation together in a while. We have gone on family trips and cheer trips but not one with just us two in a couple years. We went to Cabo San Lucas and it was so much fun. We stayed for 7 days! It was in the 90's the whole time and we just laid on the beach and by the pool and read books. I think we both finished 3 full books! The hotel we stayed at was all inclusive, which I loved because you don't have to worry about where you are going to eat next the whole time. They brought us endless drinks and we ate whenever we wanted. I did have a hard time with there being no Dr. Pepper. Really, who doesn't have Dr. Pepper?! We only took 4 pictures while we were there because every time I told Taylor I wanted to take a picture he said, we already have one by the ocean! So I am posting all 4 pictures that we took while we were there. It really was so beautiful there and made us appreciate what we have here after seeing how they live. We really are so blessed! And I don't know how to rotate pictures and one of them was in the sun so I guess this post is kind of special! I keep remembering more so this post keeps getting longer and longer. There are locals all over the beach trying to sell things and it was so funny that after they would ask if you would like to buy a hat they would say, do you want some weed! So for the first time in my life, I got asked to smoke weed! ha ha

9 comments:

Autum said...

Whatever! We all know the whole reason you guys went there is for the WEED! It's time to stop the coverup....we all know the truth! Ha Ha!

ryan + carly said...

so funny! you are a closet weed smoker. and could your body be any more cute and perfect?! hello!!! you are adorable. we have missed you at bunco. this last time no one needed a sub! can you believe it? i sure couldn't. love you girly. let's get together soon.

Cami said...

Looking hot Jana!! ha looks like you guys had fun and a much needed vacation! sounds like you are coming to Richfield for the cheer comp. so I want to come see you! we still need to chat so call me when you get a chance!

Merm said...

Fun fun fun! I am a bit envious of your vacation. I am in dire need of some sun and fun! Your body is like AMAZING! I might be a bit envious of that as well.

I miss you. I have not seen or talked to you in forever!!

Goodbye shylie lynn!

Jeff and Brandi said...

I'm so jealous of your vacation. So fun! Whatever happened to getting together for lunch???

Melinda said...

Looks like so much fun!! I found your blog through Annie and Cody's, hope you don't mind me looking! It's so fun to see what you guys are up to! We have a blogtoo but it is private so email me at melinda-gardner@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite:)

Lindsey Shaun Christensen said...

ahh (sigh) I need a vacation

Mindy said...

Thanks for coming to the competition, it was so fun to see you. I can't believe you are all grown up. I will see you in Ogden. Good luck. Very cute blog, I am glad I found it.

Just me said...

Jana... I went to Cabo in October.. It was so nice.. We stayed at an all inclusive hotel.. Only way to go right!!!.. I got asked also to smoke or buy some weed. We will be vacationing to Cabo or Cancun yearly.. we love it.. Keep in touch