I haven't posted anything in so long! So here is a little update. We spent new years at Taylor's house in St. George for the big New Years Golf tournament. It was a lot of fun. There was a lot of golf, climbing, card playing, and hanging out. We even rode the dirt bikes. This picture was taken right before I totally ate it on the bike. I didn't even go anywhere before I crashed and burned. It was awesome! But it kind of really hurt! The other picture is Taylor and his dad and brother trying to get flexible! It was a lot of fun. I also have been busy with cheer competitions. We took 2nd in State, (yes they do have state cheerleading now, how funny) and also in our other competition. We head to nationals in Florida in 3 weeks! Taylor just got back from Hawaii for work. It was a long 8 days without him.
Friday, January 30, 2009
I am so slow!
I haven't posted anything in so long! So here is a little update. We spent new years at Taylor's house in St. George for the big New Years Golf tournament. It was a lot of fun. There was a lot of golf, climbing, card playing, and hanging out. We even rode the dirt bikes. This picture was taken right before I totally ate it on the bike. I didn't even go anywhere before I crashed and burned. It was awesome! But it kind of really hurt! The other picture is Taylor and his dad and brother trying to get flexible! It was a lot of fun. I also have been busy with cheer competitions. We took 2nd in State, (yes they do have state cheerleading now, how funny) and also in our other competition. We head to nationals in Florida in 3 weeks! Taylor just got back from Hawaii for work. It was a long 8 days without him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Hi! It looks like you are having fun! So you coming down anytime soon? Hope you have fun in FL for cheer.
Sweet Bike! I have the same one. I've crashed and burned several times on mine, so yours is a bit more shiny than mine. Glad you had a fun trip and that you didn't kill yourself! Tell the family hi! - Autum
I almost crashed, the first time I took out my dad's dirt bike... I kind of popped-a-wheelie, wobbled a little, then got going... but it was close! :-) I miss you guys! How is everything?
um....I miss you. Every time I pass a subway I think of you : ) Let's talk about how I got on my little brother in law's scooter and I assured Tim that I could drive it with him on the back and I didn't even make it 2 feet before I almost crashed, tipped over, and then realized that I was a complete wuss and couldn't even keep it standing up right on my own, so I gave in and went limp and Tim had to save me from breaking both our legs haha
Your blog is so cute! You seem like you keep yourself busy and you guys look like you have so much fun! I'm glad I found you on here:) We will have to stay in touch better now.
https://www.cekaja.com/banks/bni/kartu-kredit
Post a Comment