What a cute photo of your family. You look great... like always! How are you? It's been so long... I think I just may need to call you tomorrow. Hope you are well!
How can a family look so beautiful and tan right after/during winter. Not fair. You look beautiful. I miss. Please come visit or call when you are near St. George. I am having serious Jana-withdrawals.
Taylor and I got married July 1, 2005. He works in Salt Lake at Orchard Securities raising capital for real estate investments and I do all the payroll and accounting for Beaches Tanning Centers as well as coach Springville High School's cheer squad. We have a lot of fun together and love hanging out with our family and friends.
5 comments:
Jeanie's baby is SO cute. You have a beautiful family! You look amazing as usual! I am comin' up there in May, so lets get together~
What a cute photo of your family. You look great... like always! How are you? It's been so long... I think I just may need to call you tomorrow. Hope you are well!
How can a family look so beautiful and tan right after/during winter. Not fair. You look beautiful. I miss. Please come visit or call when you are near St. George. I am having serious Jana-withdrawals.
That's a great picture of everyone!
Um you are a super model...
Post a Comment