Monday, April 13, 2009

So Sad



So I have been posting a lot about Jake going on his mission and last Tuesday he really left. He went straight to the MTC in Brazil. It was so sad to see him go. There were a lot of tears but in the end we all know how good it will be for him. But obviously with my family things couldn't go smoothly. His flight left at 11:50a.m. and we all got there around 9:30. We stood by the security line with him until 11:20 and then finally all said goodbye. Then we all walked out crying and were headed to lunch when my mom got a call from Jake that said they wouldn't let him on the plane and his flight didn't leave until 3:30. So we went and picked him up and took him to lunch! Then we dropped him off at the drop off/pick up lane the second time. It was so funny though cause he was supposed to meet two other missionaries at the airport and we kept wondering where they were. Well we hope he made it to Brazil!

2 comments:

us... said...

that is so sad but, so great at the same time! I will tell you something else that is so sad...our friendship! I live here and I think if you still live in your house then we live 5 mins from eachother call me 801-592-7019

CAid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/banks/bni/kartu-kredit