Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy Easter!






We hung out in St. George for Easter. It was a lot of fun. Taylor's whole family was there and his brother Cade brought his girlfriend from Brazil. She is so cute and its nice not to be the new one in the family! It rained on Saturday so we went bowling with the family. We had some sweet easter egg hunts on Sunday though!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

What a cute family! And it looks like you guys had a good time. I am coming to Utah in June--want to do lunch?

Chels Grubbs said...

So can we come with you to St George next Easter so we don't have to freeze our bums off in the stupid snow?! We like bowling ;)

Darbee said...

Hey Stranger! I lost all my contacts in my phone, but I NEED to talk to you. How are things? Call me or email me so we can chat. Hope you are well. Miss you!

ryan + carly said...

jana! i miss you lovely. call me right away so we can talk of things like raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens. xo